Is this Mantis Blade glitch normal?

Malfatto

Hello.

I bought Cyberpunk 2077 recently and started a new game with the following mods: Vehicle Combat and Hardcore 22 Realistic Combat Overhaul.

I've been using the Mantis Blade and there is this visual glitch that I don't know if it's normal. I installed a few other mods after started the new game. Always First Equip, Better Melee.

Is this glitch normal, everyone has? Do you think it is caused by mods? I'm using Vortex to install the mods, but the requirements I installed manually as the developers recommended. I uninstalled the mods in Vortex but the glitch is still present. I verifyied the integrity of the game files as well on Steam.

Does anyone has a tip? How can I fix it?

Thank you

Here is the link for the demonstration of the glitch.

There is a glitch right after the first equip animation and a bigger glitch after the animation where he rests the blade.

Edited by Malfatto

well, i've never had it happen... i've made like 10-15 characters and have invested 1100 hours in playing cyberpunk, and quite a few used mantas blades, was never really a fan of the wrist rocket or gorilla hands, though the mono-filament wire is all kinds of fun.