Multiple Characters in one savegame

Connstar

Okay. So I have recently bought GTAV and yes, i know, it's not for PC, but thats not the topic here. It would be great, if you could have at least 2 playable characters in your game, who you can switch between. Maybe the main character, wich the savegame is named after and first startet with, can be the dragonborn and only he can play the Main Quest. The other character could be a follower, with enhanced scriptwork. I know that he/she'll never be independant, but it would bring a lot immersion and gameplay - change to skyrim.

Do you know what immersion is or are you just saying immersion just to say immersion?

It most certainly would not be immersive, but there's a mod that allows you to play as anyone called the play as anyone mod, all you have to do is port your character into the game as an npc and use the spell

You want to have two characters in Skyrim? Make your first character. Run around. Do quests. Get bored. Open the console, type "showracemenu" minus the quotes, remake and rename your character. Reset skills and perks with the console (not gonna give you a step-by-step, cause I'd be older than Arngeir by the time I finished it). Voila, "new" character in Skyrim.