Farmer Mod

BlaCkBlitZ

So, arcoolka and some other guys have been able to make a 'build and manage your own village' mod.

I'm wondering if anyone will make a farmer mod?

You know, with farm hands helping you, breeding brahmin for 'stuff' or even mole rats and mirelurks. Get the choice to sell the critters for cash or let them produce stuff like mirelurk eggs etc. which can also sell...

Fish farming would be awesome too, I'm sure we can break the lore abit and have some mutated fish / sea critters to breed.

You can buy equipment to help the crops grow better/faster and the like.

And maybe planting some carrot, potato, and other stuffs to get fresh vegetables and fruits, wich are rare at the wastes. Anyways, its a good idea.

Hehe, yeah. I got the idea whilst flipping through my old geography of food book then remembering Doctor Li's team researching on hydroponics. Sparked off from there.

I'm excited to see how critter breeding turns out though.

Well, I love the idea, but isn't it a bit wierd that fresh unradiated vegetables are farmed in radiation infused soil? You'd have to treat the soil first, and water all the plants with pure water :D

Well, I love the idea, but isn't it a bit wierd that fresh unradiated vegetables are farmed in radiation infused soil? You'd have to treat the soil first, and water all the plants with pure water :D

Ahh, almost forgotten about radiation. Well I only got the rough idea here...

Maybe for hydroponics, we may have a quest that gets you to persuade the rivet city team or steal equipment from them to start up. (Before they move away in a certain quest)

Archived