anime followers

chris A9

people how make followers i have a request. would it be cool if you had naruto as a follower or twin compainions like the Elric brothers, if you like anime and need a decent follower please coment on what anime or manga charater you like and hopefuly som one in the future may make these people. (if any eureka seven fans are out there plz make eureka and therston as compainans) :thumbsup:

Personally, I'd love to have Gilgamesh by my side to deal with those Wasteland mongrels. A Chirico companion would be absolutely fantastic, too.

rouroni? kenshin would be cool, as well as the nirvash as a libererty prime, as well as ichigo from bleach.

rouroni? kenshin would be cool, as well as the nirvash as a libererty prime, as well as ichigo from bleach.

no, Kenshiro, as in his avatar,

as in Fist of the North Star

as in ATATATATATATATATATA!

as in "you're already dead"

Liberty Prime needs to be in Titans colors. Or as a Zaku.

Hokuto No Ken is somewhat like Fallout in that both are exceptionally violent, have bands of raiders with awful haircuts, and a post-apocalyptic wasteland where only the strong survive.

This is Kenshiro. He's got a look between that of Mad Max and Rocky, with a fighting style so awesome, Chuck Norris cries himself to sleep in terror. Unlike most anime protaganists nowadays, he's not an whiny emo loser, but a hardcore ass-kicker whose catchphrase is "You're already dead."

As such, he fits in a lot better than most other anime characters mentioned, with the exception of Chirico, who is hands down the most awesome guy in all of Mecha Anime (at least in regards to real robot series).

no, Kenshiro, as in his avatar,

as in Fist of the North Star

as in ATATATATATATATATATA!

as in "you're already dead"

no rurouni kenshin, I only put a question mark for spelling

http://animeready.com/img/rurounikenshin.jpg

Hokuto No Ken is somewhat like Fallout in that both are exceptionally violent, have bands of raiders with awful haircuts, and a post-apocalyptic wasteland where only the strong survive.

This is Kenshiro. He's got a look between that of Mad Max and Rocky, with a fighting style so awesome, Chuck Norris cries himself to sleep in terror. Unlike most anime protaganists nowadays, he's not an whiny emo loser, but a hardcore ass-kicker whose catchphrase is "You're already dead."

As such, he fits in a lot better than most other anime characters mentioned, with the exception of Chirico, who is hands down the most awesome guy in all of Mecha Anime (at least in regards to real robot series).

Now that I think about it, a Chirico companion would be scary. He does miracles with just his pistol, and I could only wonder what he'd customize Liberty Prime into...

Archived