Aldin Really Likes my horse!

velve666

Hey everyone so having a really wierd issue here, theres this guy named Aldril, now im not sure which mod he hails from but he is a hunter and apparently feels that whats mine is his.

Everytime my horse ends up defaulted to whiterun stables for whatever reason, he decides his life now consists of sitting on my horse and telling me he is a hunter. I CANNOT get him off! haha he is just planted in the saddle with no motive of doing anything other than frustrating me, now I have attacked him in the past and he jumped of but just now I tried and even after 10 arrows to the head he feels its much more important to bond with my horsey.

So anyone know a console command/workaround/bugfix for Aldril here?

Bit of info : im running a lot of mods! thats it I kind of get the idea this is not a mod conflict because It is only Aldin that feels this way,

The most obvious ones would be convienient horses but I remember this happening before I Installed it. I also have

AFT-Amazing Follower Tweaks

All DLC + their respective unnoficial patches.

All the popular NPC mods adding NPC's to skyrim so that is probably where he comes from, but why my horse though.

those are the only two that come to mind that would influence this.

Share your suggestions please guys I dont feel like buying a new horse each time just to have Aldril muster up a few of his buddies, to share some chit-chat on horseback thanks guys

Edited by velve666

First off, try clicking on him in the console and looking at his ID. If it doesn't start with FF, then you now know what mod he's from. The first two digits will be the index of the mod that made him. Just look in NMM, Mod Organizer, or whatever manager you use to see which mod has that index. If you don't use one, you'll have to convert it from hex to decimal. Pull up calculator, switch to hex, type in the index, switch to decimal. Now load up Skyrim Launcher and look in Data Files. Count down to whatever number you came up with (Skyrim.esm is 0, not 1). At least then you'll know which mod it is.

hmm turns out its 2B - which correlates to the mod "Dudestia Outfit Changer"

does not make much sense, although it is quite difficult to get him with the cursor the other Hit I got in the cursor was a 00 digit when clicking on him this would indicate he is from skyrim.esm oh and his name is Aldril I made a mistake.

also something along the lines of '' (00683)

those are the three options I was able to get after clicking around on him I think the glitch is causing him to fuse with the horse in the console.

Edited by velve666

Perhaps you can try disabling and enabling him? It might kick him off the horse. Don't know. If he doesn't seem essential, you might just disable him and leave him disabled. If you're afraid of that causing bad juju, you might just console yourself another 1000 gold and buy a different horse, or maybe use a different horse altogether like Blaze (made by the same person that made Convenient Horses I believe... cool horse, by the way).

ok yeah In fact I didnt know about blaze or how to get him,ill read into it. this bug is not a huge issue I just found it odd that its happening consistently.

Perhaps i'll just let Adril be, and admit defeat haha he seems happy anyways. Thanks for the help. Xander