A Vault to Secure and Display Every Last Thing

RexSeptim

Wanted:
Savior of NPCs and Defender of Nirn from all threats, daedric, aedric, vampiric and dovah-ish, seeks secure storage for piles of legendary clutter.
Request elaborate entrance laden with Dwemer and Nordic traps and requiring the keenest mind, and a lockpicking fortification potion, to surpass such that no one, not even my friendly girl Karliah, could hope to burgle. No one except me, of course. Because I'm awesome.
Request architecture and displays designed to inspire and intimidate. Inspire me, intimidate anyone else who is not a "tweaked" "awesome follower", that is.
Request specific storage for myriad things I've torn from the bloodied, soul trapped, mauled and ash piled bodies of all of those who ever dared touch my sweetroll, all in the name of a Completionist's quest to do everythin last little thing. I've fed my pixel axe on the viscera of more pixel flesh than I can count. I've hauled off every little thing they held dear, everything from masks torn from the twice lifeless desiccated corpse of a dragon priest to the sort-of-priceless silver plate thing heirloom that Aretino kid was so eager to foist on anyone who would answer his prayer.
Now, please some modder genius, take pity on a poor Dovahkiin, Werewolf, Vampire Lord, Archmage, Nerevar Reborn (yeah, I'm that too!) pitiful fellow nearing epic retirement. I need to rest these bones and feel safe and secure that the King of Worms, Mannimarco, won't show up and raise Mercer, who'd be wanting vengeance and come to haul off all my plunder. These damned Falmer eyes are staring at me! I need somewhere proper to display it all!
Seriously, folks. I've been so amazed over the years at the stuff modders have made. Some places, like Reaper's Dark Tower, have become so integrated into my ideal of Skyrim, I can no longer imagine playing Skyrim without them. Rayek's End is as much a part of Skyrim to me as is High Hrothgar. But, I've never seen a vault for all the treasures one inevitably gathers playing this game that was on par with the complete concept houses, dungeons, castles and hideouts that are out there.
Think of the danger an enormous collection of Daedric and magical artifacts would represent when they are gathered all in one place. Think of the security needed for that! Think of a display worthy of jojjo's Dread Knight weapon set! Where could I hide Nicoroshi's Creations and know Malkoran the Defiler could not come to claim them? There is a mod called "Nchuzzrezar - a dwemer mansion" by crgobi that comes closest to what I'm imagining (from what I've seen). The house has an inner vault within the display room that is accessed via a cool Dwemer mechanism sliding ring wall thing. I can imagine that would be an appropriate place for one to put all this plunder. Sadly, you can't put all your plunder in that vault, though. Isn't big enough. I tend to put stuff in Leveler's Tower's "Display Room" via teleportation from wherever my weary Dovahkiin is calling home in that play through. That sort of feels like what I'm after except not really.
Anyone else long for such a vault? Any modder out there eager to bask in Nexus fame as the progenitor of a Mod of the Month? I am certain such a vault as this would find a gazillion downloads and endorsements. Who doesn't find themselves over-encumbered with treasures and nowhere to put them?
A disclaimer often heard: I'm not capable of doing this myself. I still have next to no understanding of computers. Yes, I feel guilty requesting something when considering the outpouring of creativity one finds on the Nexus every single day. I am indebted to so many modders for making Skyrim more awesome by the day. And yet I thought this might be a grand idea to consider. Any takers?

First, I love your tone. Second, I love your idea. I'd love it if something like that had you seeking out a particular blacksmith with one of the dragon claws and having him forge you another (from a material not used in any yet). That way you could require the dragon claw to enter. But considering those are used often for just one legendary item, perhaps it would need a few other types of special security as well.