Anorexia?

AzirAphale001

After being told about this site, I went on it I suffice to say I was disgusted. Not only is this girl 14 years old, not only is she anorexic, but she can make a site saying how good it is to be anorexic and not have it taken down. She doesn't know what punctuation is for but she feels she can tell other people how great it is to be a stick figure.

I will be the first to admit that I don't know much about anorexia and bulimia, but I do know that very few men find this sexy.

You may have noticed that I have a strong viewpoint on this matter (and many other matters). This is due to personal reasons that I don't want to discuss just now.

Okay, my rant is finished (for now).

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What else can be said, Americans are just totally screwed up when it comes to food. Some of us cram excessive amounts of food with low nutritional value down our gullet, and simply become fat. Others cannot bear with the thought of eating healthy, don't want to be fat, so eat said garbage to excess, but vomit it back up so that they cannot digest it. Then there are those who have otherwise normal metabolisms, eat fairly healthily, but have a feeling of being fat, so they starve themselves with an occasional cycle of the above which only further distorts their self perception.

Then you have every expert and so called expert on diet voicing their own opinions of what they feel people should eat, without any real proof that that plan is really healthy, or agreeing on some basic rules which all people can follow. Then you have people who refuse to adopt anything told to them by health experts, who adopt their own beliefs about diet without any rhyme or reason. Then you have people who are seeking to shut down things like GE crops and the whole meat industry, ruining most of what little dietitians can agree on, either due to misinformation about said processes, or citing some extension of morality.

You can't eat a damn thing in public without someone making judgments about the kind of person you are (and occasionally they end up voicing these judgments). You have a clothes industry which has geared itself around making clothes look best on the hanger (since that's what people see when they buy it). You have people who are being fed a ridiculous amount of manufactured dyes, preservatives, hormones, additives, flavorings, just for the sake of a consistent product.

And you wonder how these things happen?

As for making a blog about it... What part of her being a 14 year old American girl did you miss?

Anorexia...

I remember a conversation very well with a VERY dear friend of mine back in October.

It is not a choice or obssession of when that person chooses to starve themselves to become thin. But many cases of it, is an illness. From the thing you shown us here - Looks like this 14 year old girl is being anorexic out of choice.

Please becareful in what you say as most cases of Anorexia are not by choice.

---

As for the part of "Very few men find it sexy"

You'd be right there.

I personally like women to be somewhere around Size 8 and 14.

Any thinner and then the persons body actually starts to look older than they are.

i love the feeling of hunger - yeah you can call me weird but everytime my stomach hurts i love it because i feel proud of myself of them because i know im doing something right!

Are you sure she's completely mentally fine? I mean seriously, the fact that she completely thinks she's doing something right!

Its not right.

scn AneroxiaLoveScript
short pain

if getcurrenaction == humping
if npc == aneroxic

player.gethit bone
set pain to 1

endif

if pain == 1
player.modhealth 0.5
player.modJoy 0.1
player.removescript humpingGalPackage
player.addscrpitpackage lookforanotherGalPackage

endif
end

Are you sure she's completely mentally fine? I mean seriously, the fact that she completely thinks she's doing something right!

I don't think she is fine. She's not anorexic, she's doing it by choice. But she certainly isn't right in the head.

P.S. Jaysus, that's quite a script...

I am thin always have been. I looked like a stick for many years. I eat well and definately don't purge. yuck. I feel sorry for her. She's fallen prey to the corporate American idea of what a woman should look like. Many young women think the things they see on tv or magazine adds are for their betterment, forgetting that these things are designed to make a company a profit. It indeed sad to see a young girl destroy herself and to think she actually looks good like that.

She is indeed sick. Mentally and in a while physically. Her kidneys and liver will become damaged and begin to shut down. She teters on death but doesn't realize it and all for the sake of low self esteem brought on by the people that set themselves up as what a woman need look like.

Thank God theres help for people like her and hopefully her parents will get her the help she needs or her blog may be short lived!

hey nothing gainst slim girls ;) but there is slim and there is invisible...

i myself am such a person who just needs to do his daily routine like going to the toilet or *censored*ing and ill never gain a gramm... sorry ounce... but as long as i can run a mile without falling over dead i guess all is fine, well actually now that i think of it i should stop smoking probably lol

but i bet shes one of those girls who dont participate in sports class anyway...

im quite sure that there are lots of people who dont do that by choice, some really have some health issues which make em grow wiiide or slim (even tho with most its just a mental thing) and this lil brat really makes a joke out of them and their lives... i dunno but a lil bit of censorship would be ok in that case i guess... and a 14yr old encouraging others to suicide should be silenced imo...