A new computer. A new start.

Ackerman

Hey everyone, i had a Dell XPS L702X for about 2 years, i played skyrim to death on it (im at 800 hours) anbd i had huge trouble with ENB as it took me months to figure out nVidia optimus was the problem. I had a GT555M graphics card (notebook GPU)

Now. I sold my laptop on ebay for £510 (very good as i bought it for £600!!!!) and with a bit more funding i bought the parts for a £1,000 computer including monitor and keyboard. here are the specs.

i5 4670 3.40Ghz

8gb RAM

GTX 760 Zotac AMP

SSD (120Gb which will have the OS, windows 8.1 and Skyrim on)

7200Rpm 1Tb hard drive

Now what i'd like to know is what kind of FPS i will get at 1080p with everything on ultra, and what ENB's will run well with this set up, and possibly if i can receive 60fps with an ENB and/or with at least 50+ mods installed (both texture mods like, 4k stars and HD texture and weather overhauls and of course gameplay mods like better kill animations, sky UI and house mods, oh and riverwood/whiterun reborn

I use realistic lighting http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30450//? and I have the same processor speed, same ram, same hard drive, and I have an older model graphics card (Nvidia GTX 550 Ti) and I can run Skyrim at 60 fps no problem. I highly recommend that one. But please for the love of god don't get Windows 8 lol either way it's your choice.