Player home request

Floordan

Hi all

Just wondering if there's anyone around who's not too busy, and would be interested in putting this player home together, my creation kit keeps crashing and the ui drives me insane

Basically I was trying to make a home where everything is displayed; A room where there are 8 or so mannequins lined against the far wall, and two of those tall cabinets, another room where there are 12 weapon racks and a rug in the center of the room (like a training area); a few training dummies against the side wall, and one of those long chests that you find in the Jarls places, for arrows. Another room with garden planters, an alchemy station, and book shelves along each wall. Another two tall cabinets next to the alchemy station for potion and poison storage.

Lastly, a bedroom with a safe, a set of drawers, a book shelf, a strongbox, and a few display cases. And a bed, obviously. This was going to be themed like that temple of kynareth.

If someone could put that together I would be very thankful. But only if you're bored and want something to do :)