Blade and Sorcery Nomad mod requests

Gonzalesgamer

I am requesting for some mods like my ideas to be made because I simply do not know how to make mods, so I am not trying to be demanding I just have a few ideas for mods.

1. I would like for someone to make a neck breaking and it can be done by twisting the neck or if you hit the head hard enough with your fists or a blunt weapon it will make the neck snap

2. Can someone also do like a homing or like a never miss arrow because for me it is so hard to aim the bow to where I am not shooting over the enemies head by a few inches.

3. Maybe someone can make a shotgun axe mod, it would look like a regular shotgun but have an axe blade under the barrel of the shotgun. If it is possible don't make it just shoot one bullet let it shoot a group of them like a shotgun would actually shoot because i have seen a lot of shotguns only shoot one bullet for mods but it is fine to shoot one bullet.

4. There is also a scale spell mod that lets you be able to grow or shrink your enemies or an object, but it only works on the pc blade and sorcery and not on nomad so could someone make one for nomad please.

5. Can someone please please make a bar fight map and it can have stuff you can interact with like bottles, chairs, serving trays, ect.

PS. The only ones that I would really love to be made to work on blade and sorcery nomad are: The neck breaking and The bar fight map. I hope there are some other people that feel the same way as I do and that they like my ideas.

If someone does make any of these mods can you please put the link down below.

Edited by Gonzalesgamer