Favorite nude body mod... so far?

dpcollier128

What is Jessi's? I think type 3 Dimonized too (slim one). And that's my favorite.

But I prefer smaller boobs. I'm not good with modeling and actually I don't know how to make a body mesh, but I would love to make a loli one. Seems like no one did.

And no, I'm not much of a pedo :o . But I bet there are many of you out there would like smaller boobs, too.

Use BABE A-Cup and then use GECK to scale the race down a little. That's what I did to get a more teenaged girl into the game.

http://www.narcess.net/temp/ally_t.jpg

Clothes removed for screenshot so you can see the body mesh obviously :) Ally (the girl on the left) is using a custom race called CaucasianTeen so I could give her a different body mesh to the default females. Of course, this makes little difference when she's dressed but I'm probably going to modifiy the outfit she wears to fit her build better at some point... at least, that's the theory, but since nifskope apparently hates me that's currently not happening heh.

...I was wondering why no one bothered to make a nude model for males too. Or at least without those t-shirts.

We already have Robert's Male Body for FO3 and Breeze's. :D

I won't discriminate male bodies from female bodies on this thread. Just post your favorite... preferably without screenshots of the male bodies tho... hmm, ok maybe a little discrimination :sweat: .

I'm not gay or something, but I was wondering why no one bothered to make a nude model for males too. Or at least without those t-shirts. Is allways funny to see a raider in badlands armor and when you loot him to see the blue t-shirt lol.

I do use type3 dimonised & the one with pubian hair (forgot the name) but sometimes the skin color does not match. There are certain NPCs that are perfect (Sarah, Vernison, Lucy West, etc) and other that not (Nova, Dawn, Clover, Cherry).

Why did you feel the need to point out that you arent gay? O.o

I havent seen the characters in game yet, but right now Ive got Type 3 installed...

• 7 months later...

Your idea of a sci-fi elimination of 'fat' is noble, but you haven't thought about it before posting. Here is your problems:

1. The alternate timeline, along with the high tech weaponry and medical equipment, suggests that they haven't made any attempt to eliminate 'fat people' or create a serum/virus/etc

2. There would have been very few people that were overweight in the 30s, 40s and 50s

3. America has just been the target of an Atomic bomb attack! How would the survivors bne able to administer, let alone find, this life saving "Fat-B-Gone" thing. In Falout Lore, all the millitary installations and science labs were bombed. Very little info, let alone substance, would be left.

I am not flamming you, I am just confused at your logic. If you were to explain it in depth, I would appreciate it.

Oh, and to keep in the range of this Thread, I use Exnems Body Replacer, sicne thats the one I use for Oblivion.

Also, I agree that everyone with a six-pack is unrealistic. Maybe in Oblivion, but not in Fallout 3.