Mod that creates container that has all unique items

Herozero2001

I think what you are looking for is a console command.

~

coc QAsmoke

although the wiki says this goes to tunnels, there is this mod:

Entrance to QAsmoke Which is described as (and I Quote):

"Ever wanted to enter the developer test cell QASmoke? Don't want to use console commands? Here is your solution! This adds a manhole cover outside Vault 111 [marked 'tunnels" which is the area name of QASmoke] that allows access directly to the developer test cell. It contains all the workbenches, every power armor set, and every item in the game. Once inside, there is a ladder to take you back up to the Commonwealth right where you left."

(Emphasis mine).

(I think that might be what you are requesting),

The first item is direct in-game access via console.

the later (mod) is a mod that will get you there from outside Vault 111 (without the console).

Hope that helps! :thumbsup:

~

coc QAsmoke

"Ever wanted to enter the developer test cell QASmoke? Don't want to use console commands? Here is your solution! This adds a manhole cover outside Vault 111 [marked 'tunnels" which is the area name of QASmoke] that allows access directly to the developer test cell. It contains all the workbenches, every power armor set, and every item in the game. Once inside, there is a ladder to take you back up to the Commonwealth right where you left."

(Emphasis mine).

the later (mod) is a mod that will get you there from outside Vault 111 (without the console).

Heyas Hero.

Aye, I do believe that QaSmoke (the developer test area) is what you are looking for. The advice that Blinx provided is accurate about how to get there. The mods that allow travel to there, I haven't tried out tho.

There USED to be a mod, that created an area north-east of V111 that was a bunch of standing doors. Each of those doors led to each of the developer's areas, and back. CanNOT find it anymore tho :(

There is also a mod on Bethesda.net, which you can download via the in-game mod manager, called Cheat Bunker by BradenM (NOT to be confused with the mod Cheat Bunker, here on nexus... NOT the same mods). Which includes doors to "most" of the developers areas. I myself really, really love the "Shooting Range" test area. For testing weapon mods, of course :D

Update: Reviewing the plugin/mod bug reports, there seems to an issue, unclear if it ever resolved itself but it spooked the mod download numbers for sure. :ohmy:

So I'd recommend just getting there from console "coc QAsmoke" and see what does or doesn't happen from there.

I've never personally gone there, but you know; now I gotta do it at least twice first to see what it is, then to decide if I like it or not. ‍

~

coc QAsmoke

(Emphasis mine).

Thank you.

Ok from what I've read, other people have had issues with this particular boss item, as well as a few others. Doesn't always spawn. Boss farming might be the solution.

(IE: if it doesn't drop, reload from a save and try again.)

I tried finding it in Xedit, to get the FormID, and that turned out to be a pain in the asterisk! Not found. >:(

I did find the formID on a site that I haven't used before. The one I usually use...which is reliable... had it's ID listed as "?????"

NOT HELPFUL!

I did find it on another site, which... I hope is accurate.

You can add this via console command.

Copy the text that I'ma put in the code box.

player.additem 00140c53 1

Open the console with the Tilde key, then tap the CTRL and V key at the same time. That will paste the code into the console. Hit Enter, then exit the console with the tilde key again. You should recieve the item (Assuming this unknown site got the FormID number correct!)

You can use this for the other item that you said didn't drop.

Open the console, type in

Help **name** 4

**name** being part of the name of the item that you are looking for.

It will bring up a list of anything that is found with that name. So you may have to experiment with the different item numbers, depending on the item.

While I myself haven't had any issues with it spawning, it does appear that these could be random drops. So learn boss farming. If you are playing on a mode that doesn't allow saves, I'd strongly recommend using a mod that changes that. :wink:

What Stormwolf Says is true. :thumbsup:

Just to be concise:

Open console (~)

type "help tessa 4"

find the entry that is WEAP if there are multiples

then type:

player.additem ########

with whatever the code was for that WEAP entry.

Repeat for Clint's rifle.

ie.

type "help clint 4"

To clarify:

(Initially, I just got you where you asked to go, getting you the items is a slightly different question)...

So now you got what you asked for and more! :dance:

Teamwork :thumbsup:

That's what makes this community so great.

Thanks for helping to fill in the blanks Blinx! :thumbsup: Especially the part about the weap designation!

However.

In the case of Tessa's Fist. It's a power armor piece. :wink: So probly be designated PA or armo. (Thats not a typo. No second "R" in it.)

(Don't feel bad. I'd assumed it was a weap too. I only know, cuz I spent so much time trying to find it! :laugh: )