Piper's Paper Needs Some Paper. PAY!-PER! (Not Cloth)

BlazeStryker

We need paper as a resource.

We have trees. Many of us use Boston Natural Surroundings, A Forest, or the like, so they have LOTS of trees. More of us use Immersive scrapping, assigning sane returns for scrapping things... like trees.

Trees give wood, especially for Immersive Scrappers.Wood is pulped in industry. This is used to make paper and paper products like cardboard.

NONE of this is cloth. Publick Occurances is not cloth, either. I can understand a lot of paper substitutes during the great Pre-War conflict... there was a lot during World War II.

Wood exists, a lot of it. Barring massive deforestation, it's a very renewable resource! Industry's a DLC just about all of us have now.

Piper is printing a *(^*&()*&^ing newspaper. Not a newsrag.

We. Need. Paper.

First: I don't believe they used paper, un current climate paper would disintegrate before 200 years.

So cloth may be more appropriate, but it seems more likely they would use plastics.

That aside: what you propose isn't too difficult,

• Make a Paper crafting resource record.
  • Then, find all the cloth that should be paper resources and change/replace their recipe (both for crafting and recycling).
  • Save, and share

Optional: Plug it into: F4MS at the Useful Chemist or customize workbench of your choice- for fun and profit.

I'm sure a lot of people would be down for a mod like that. I'm sticking to my head canon though. :tongue:

Edit: Added community resource reference.

Edited by Blinxys