Which files are needed for CK?

aufisch

I know that this is a rather unusual question, but bear with me before somebody brings down the ban-hammer.

The situation is as follows: I have a new computer and set up Fallout 4 inclusive the new Steam Version of the Creation Kit on there. Problem is, that CK doesn't seem to work correctly. While CK itself starts just fine and lets me load my plugins, it will alwas hang during opening of the render-window. I have tried everything. Let Steam validate the files (it says there is nothing to do), removed the enb-files before opening CK, ran it as an administrator, disabled my av....you name it.

So there is still my old computer with my old setup of Fallout 4 (same version, just the CK is the older version still from BethNet), and there CK works like a charm (or as good as it gets anyway). So my idea now is to transfer my complete CK-setup from my old computer to my new computer, but for that I need to know which files are actually required for CK.

Could anybody help me with a file-list or something?

I would say it is probably a configuration problem than the CK itself. If you haven't tried it yet, I'd suggest copying only the configuration files from one computer to another.

...\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\CreationKit.ini
...\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\CreationKitCustom.ini
...\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\CreationKitPrefs.ini