So I've been trying to do some research lately to get body physics to work for my female character to work. And I'm pretty sure I have all the mods I need for the physics to work. And I have all my skin mods and nude and skin texture mods I want on my character just fine but the boobs seem to sink into my character's body when I sneak or crouch. Distorting my armor and doesn't look good. I have body mods like CBBE, XP32 maximum skeleton installed so I don't think I'm messing up there with the mods. It just seems like the boobs of my character are glitched and distorted. I also have bodyslide, and bodyslide outfit studio unlocked maybe could it be something I'm missing there? I'll post you my mod list on MO2, there really not in order so let me know if you have any ideas.

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - Fixed Scripts

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

PapyrusUtil Se - Modders Scripting Utiliy Functions

HDT Bounce and Jiggles CBBE Edition

Realistic HDT Breast and Butt Physics

FSMPV - HDT - SMP XML Schema

CBPC - Physics with Collisions

HDT Physics Extensions

Faster HDT-SMP

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

1_Victoria's High Heel Walk Final Less Exaggerated Version

Victoria's High Heel Walk by XP32

sexy idle Animation - Skyrim Special Edition

The Pure - CBBE

CBBE 3BA - Physics Reinstaller

Cherry's Eyes

High Polly Head SE

Expressive Facial Animations -Female Edition-

Fair Skin Complexion

HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)

DIMONIZED UNP female body

Demoniac_Texture

Crash Fixes

Mitsuru's Follower Bodies Overhaul

Netlmmerse Override

UNP BLESSED BODY- UNPB REDUX PROJECT

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-

Exotic Race And Followers CBBE BBP

Flower Girls SE and VR

KS Hairdos - HDT Physics

Ks Hairdos - Renewal

Address Library for SKE Plugins

MCM Helper

RaceMenu

SkyUI

Nemesis

Throublemakers Clothing - UNPB UNP BBP BBPSX TBBP MTM HDT-PE Female Body Replacer

I see a few things that might cause problems, some depending on your game version (you need to add your game version into your post):

You are mixing CBBE and UNP type bodies in your game. You might get the armors to work but would have to build each armor in BodySlide for the type that is not your base(default) body? Make sure to build all outfits with morphs. You will need more expert advice than I could possibly provide to make this happen.

HDT-SMP is outdated, as far as I know. Use Faster HDT-SMP instead of, not with?

Have you chosen to use a standalone NetImmerse Override with Racemenu (should be in Racemenu already)? If so, why?

Mitsuriou's overhaul MFBO - I think is CBBE 3BA only, not UNP?

These may/may not be accurate, there are many with much more knowledge than I have - I posted only to help you get started.

Just to reiterate on what Leonidas said, choose only 1 body type.

Either; CBBE 3BA (which also requires regular CBBE) or UNP, not both. Also only install clothing/armor mods and skin textures made for the body type you choose. Batch build everything in Bodyslide and make sure to select a physics body.

Uninstall HDT Physics Extension - this is for LE, not SE. And yes, only use Faster SMP, not the original HDT SMP.

The glitch in your characters chest is most likely caused by not running FNIS. Since you use Nemesis, make sure to enable the FNIS.esp that comes with it before you run it.