Help landscaping external worldspace

MesaSolar

I have a companion/quest mod that I've just finished but still need to landscape my external worldspace. I'm not very good at doing that myself and was wondering if anyone here might be willing to help me out and finish up the landscaping and ground textures.

I'd list you on the mod page as contributing.

Unfortunately can't accept donations since I'm using several other people's work to complete this mod including Looks Menu/Compendium, ANice Oak tree hairstyles and Pampas clothing (all with permission from the authors)

Please reply here or shoot me a direct message if you can help.

Thanks in advance,

-MesaSolar

So I created a companion/quest mod titled "A Psychotic Wonderland" that is a parody of Alice in Wonderland. All the quests are finished. All the interiors are done. I created a new world space for Wonderland and have all the exterior buildings and roads done. And all the navmeshing is done.

I'm looking for someone to collaborate with to edit the excess terrain, add trees, and ground textures. It's not that I can't do it myself, I'm just afraid that it will look too repetitive and lack immersion. As I said before, I'm not able to accept patreon donations because I'm using several master files from other mods but will list whoever helps on the mod page as a contributor.

How many cells are there within the worldspace border in your worldspace?

I'm using rock cliffs as the border so there's a few partial cells but roughly 55. There's obviously some buildings and roads within those cells as well that are taking up space.