Can't acces specific ESP's in CK

AGMagyar

Hello all, I'm trying to access a specific esp within Ck but, only get the main ones showing, i.e. Skyrim, updates, dawnguard, hearthfire and Dragonborn. Can someone clue me in on how to get other ESP's to show? I've got CK running through Mod Organizer.

Edited by AGMagyar

Hello all, I'm trying to access a specific esp within Ck but, only get the main ones showing, i.e. Skyrim, updates, dawnguard, hearthfire and Dragonborn. Can someone clue me in on how to get other ESP's to show? I've got CK running through Mod Organizer.

Can you access the .esp's by only using the Creation Kit and not mod organizer?

Can you access the .esp's by only using the Creation Kit and not mod organizer?

No because the esp's are installed in a virtual folder by Mod Roganizer but, I think I've found a work around, I simply open the Explorer option in Mod Organizer and find the Esp that i'm looking for and copy and paste it int my Skyrim folder, then the ESP appears in CK. It seems to be a stupid solution though ;)