Changing Panic

Erunestaron

5 members have voted

1. 1. You like the Idea?

Hello Folks,

Since i don't know how to mod here in XCom i'd like to give someone who is able to an Idea:

I expierienced that in the new XCom the Panic seems to increase very fast if you're unlucky. For example, my first try i had every 2-3 days an abduction and in the second month i had 5 states that panicked - i didn't had a chance to eliminate that and 2 dropped out of the Council because the panic increased with an abduction in the last day.

Now my idea how i want to change it:

When a Country panics they shouldn't drop out immidiatly. For example: the first month they are not leaving the Council, but if you have coverage, they won't pay you, they won't count as a full country. The second council meeting they'll leave the Council. That way, you have at least 1 Month, at top 2, to lower their Panic without loosing them.

I know that's decreasing the Difficulty - but many Mods are changing the Difficulty of the game.

Greetings

Eru

Actually, in the old XCOM games, when a country dropped out, you'd just need to scan it, similar to how EXALT in EW is handled, it would uncover an alien base, and you'd just raid the base to get that country back at a high panic level, but full pay and everything for that month.