A never ending story

Gabbemaster

Created a mighty candy cane sword and thrust it through his own heart. You must know, the candy cane sword, it has a mind of it's own. It opened it's sadistic little eyes and saw an ugly man stabbing himself. traumatized by this rude awakening it swore to kill anything and everything it saw. The creator of the CCFS smiled, becasue even though he died, so would everyone else. The candy cane sword left the factory with a bloodlust in it's hardened heart, but before it could kill anything......

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

said 'He he! Ha ho! To the workshop he will go!'

So the mighty candy cane sword was brought to the workshop. In this skooma-filled workshop, the sword was...

...soon completely out of its - er - ferrule?

It started swinging to the tune of the famous Gene Kelly number 'Swinging in the Rain'. Then the whole place started swinging. You have never seen such a swinging environment. They were so engrossed in this that no one noticed as the ccfs slipped into the workshop to join them all determined to prove it could groove as well as anyone.

Uncle Sweetshare then decided the music was too starchy and turned to the Antarctic Monkeys for an alternative.

Everything cooled down at once except for the poor ccfs who found his chocolate had melted and he was clearly visible as - horror of horrors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Immediately.....

"GRRRAAAAGHHHHH!!!!!!" screamed the ogre, as he threw the book into the fire. "MALGROK NOLIKE THIS BOOK!!!" so he went and got another book, sat down, and started reading it. This book was about.......

The Great Sock Rebelion socks vs shoes, shoes vs feet what a battle.

Well now that the Ogre was done with the book he had developed quite an appetite and what better way to satisfy his hunger then a chocolate coated fishy stick (other then a snickers of course).

Where could I find one?, he thought to himself as he wandered out the door only to be run over by a.......

(OOT - well this was a suprise, I just got a message that someone p0sted to my thread lol. the last time i posted here was a good 6 months ago, so there is a delay in the notification system. Anyway nice to see this is still moving along but to be honest I didnt have time to read the 20 or so pages i missed so hope I am not completely off here. )

Well now that the Ogre was done with the book he had developed quite an appetite and what better way to satisfy his hunger then a chocolate coated fishy stick (other then a snickers of course).

Where could I find one?, he thought to himself as he wandered out the door only to be run over by a.......

Bunch of teenagers on their way to a Disaster concert, they didn’t even see him but ironically one of them thrown down a half eaten fishy stick.

So the Ogre….

...ate the fishy stick.

As it was not covered in chocolate he grew terrible angry and ate the teenagers as well. Quite a 'disaster' for them really. But this did not satisfy him. He had to find that ccfs.

In the multiverse he was aware of the Omniscient Mussel that was guaranteed to know the answer to every question.

Unaware that, having read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the only answer it now gave was 42, he went in search of it.

It had to be somewhere concealed where few sane and normal mortals could exist and so he began in rural Idaho, USA.

There he found...

A large CCFS!

"HURRAH! A FOUND A CHOCOLATE COVERED FISH STICK AND I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO ASK THAT STUPID OMNISCIENT MUSSEL!" he shouted. He immediatly devoured the CCFS, not knowing that.....

• 2 weeks later...

...it was over 2 years old.

This, combined with the amount of glucose, fat, bad bacteria, and rotten fish, gave him a coronary haert attack.

He woke up 3 years later in...