A never ending story

Gabbemaster

Hit Terry Pratchett with the sock *kaboooom* and...

... and...

... and...

... and...

Nothing happend... Except that the collision resulted in Ottos revival...

<<<OOC Yes I know, it's terrible, but he bloody forced me to do it! :P ;) >>>

But he didn't revive in his normal shape, no, he had been revived as a/an...

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trying to cruise along making all the right moves. Yet another stretch limo screeches to a halt and an unseen hand from the unseen university throws Rincewind (aka Crazy Otto) a packet of frogspawn pills.

Meanwhile back at the Brainless B ranch the Condoleeza Rice Pudding dog is busy licking her master's.... (oh no I'm not letting anyone else take over there, who knows what we'd get)..... rice-pudding bowls. For some reason they are full of broccoli.

Gabriel is unaware of any of this since the writ is now stuck to his face and obscuring his vision. Of course this means he does not see.....

... that the left over Otto ashes from the sock, is being snorted by Rincewind a.k.a. Crazy Otto which combines to become... Rinceotto!

Attracting the attention of the the Condoleeza Rice Pudding dog, thinking it might like risotto better than broccoli and should maby wrap it in paper, and starts stalking the writ on Gabriels face when out of the blue ...

shouted "Hey! Are you leaving me alone with Gabriel? Jeez man! He keeps telling everyone I'm crazy when he's the crazy one. Have you seen this Never Ending Story thread he started? That'll prove how crazy he is!"

Crazy Otto pulls a laptop from the top of his sock and uses the wifi connection to leach someone else's bandwidth. He then starts showing the thread to all the passers by.

One of these passers by just happens to be...