Slipknot Masks?

wasder

i have seen a past request for it ages ago but i dunno what happened to it... maybe someone was in the middle of making it and well stopped whos knows

sliptknot rules so this a ace request in my book :)

Sword Devil

holy h3ll! this would fr!ck!n rule! im up for the idea, and i have to admit i have spent an hour or two, maybe three, looking for a mod like this, and i'm with this idea all the way, only one thing, if someone makes it, could you make optional hair styles for the ones that have them? (like corey's [top right])

Oh and btw, what is the name of the guy who wears the mask in the dead center? i forgot who it is...

• 4 weeks later...

Masks Revised has one, the one in Hadesminion12's picture. See my note on that topic on using tesSnip, otherwise bad things may happen, once that's done it's good to go. Dark Kubuki Mask was also made to go with this (same alterations needed here as per Masks Revised).

Extravagant masks mask pack, though it has nothing from Slipnot it may have content you might like.

Heh, how cool would it be to come across a group of bandits in a dungeon dressed in Slipknot gear?

Archived