enbhost.exe loads infinite instances

Braescher

Looks like I've found a fix. Apparently, Razer Comms messes with Skyrim. Since both ENB and Razer Comms uses "overlays", they conflict. Disabling Comms overlay on Skyrim fixed it. Anyway, before this topic is closed I would still like to know if my enblocal.ini could use some tweaks and if anyone knows about a "fix" that would allow me to use both ENB and Comms overlay. I just love Razer Comms.

Thanks so much dude, worked perfectly for me! :D

• 2 months later...

I spent hours figuring this out! Found a fix to keep Synapse running while using ENB. Disable the data tracking under Stats in Synapse. It records data in the background and causes ENB to crash.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks to all of you for your efforts, it seems Razer was the culprit, but I did do the administrator/unknown fix's as well. What has happened now, I don't know if this is related, but now I have my enb rolling, I've lost Steam Controller support! Any ideas? sorry if this isn't related, but maybe the 'overlay' part of this whole problem is related.

Thanks for this thread!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have fixed it kill every process related to razer. I ended everything related to razer comms and razer synapse and it worked.

Try these solutions as well if this didn't work for you.

http://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3609

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...