enbhost.exe loads infinite instances

Braescher

I'd like to add I had this problem and it was being caused by my Razer synapse program, inside of it go to the "Stats" tab on the top right and disable it. After I did this the repeating windows stopped, of course this fix is only if you had the "Stats" being recorded and you use Razer synapse.

I'd like to add I had this problem and it was being caused by my Razer synapse program, inside of it go to the "Stats" tab on the top right and disable it. After I did this the repeating windows stopped, of course this fix is only if you had the "Stats" being recorded and you use Razer synapse.

mine already say data tracking disabled

Anyone having this problem still take these steps:

1) Update to latest SKSE

2) Always have Steam running in tray before starting Skyrim

3) Shut off anything that may make an overlay in your game (Razor software shut off stat tracking etc., Afterburner etc...)

I seem to still be able to run the skyrim monitor but I honestly don't remember how I installed it. Think I may be running it with the option for modified dx9.dll or whatever in the settings.

Plz post anymore fixes and I will update post. Atm these seem to be all of them I've found.

Edited by Valkyrie

Anyone having this problem still take these steps:

1) Update to latest SKSE

2) Always have Steam running in tray before starting Skyrim

3) Shut off anything that may make an overlay in your game (Razor software shut off stat tracking etc., Afterburner etc...)

I seem to still be able to run the skyrim monitor but I honestly don't remember how I installed it. Think I may be running it with the option for modified dx9.dll or whatever in the settings.

Plz post anymore fixes and I will update post. Atm these seem to be all of them I've found.

What i did yesterday and it worked then. Was update Razer synapse, right click enbhost.exe, d3d9.dll and skse_loader.exe (not @ the same time) then there are text saying This file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer. click on Unblock.

I have latest skse and no steam running before starting skyrim.

Edited by 44blox

• 1 month later...

I've tried all these, but it still happens, does anyone else have a different fix?

It only happens to me when i start the SKSELauncher without launching Steam first. If you start Steam 1st, you should be ok when you initiate SKSELauncher.