REQUEST FOR DLC - SAVEGAMES

Andythefreezer

thanks! But one question though: I bought F3 in a shop - so i have the F3 DVD, but where can i get the DLCs with a disc??? And which Fallout mod would require OBSE? Thats for oblivion :D:D:D:D

@ thread bump and: Please upload savegames someone???

Soon the first two DLC will be available on disc (Anchorage & Pitt)

bben most likely meant FOSE (FallOut Script Extender)

i knew he ment fose :P i just were a smartass there :P:P:P

@thread bump again, and please someone upload a few savegames it ain't that hard! (maybe you need some bribing: u'll get kudos if you do xD)

Sorry but... did you get 1.5 official patch? I had the same problem with Broken Steel and was solved with that patch. If you did not patched the game, the saves are useless anyway...

Edit:

I just checked, I have saves from pretty much every main point in game. Unfortunatelly the saves are from a char with SPECIAL 10 in everything (somewhat overpowered) and carryweight 50k lol. If you don't mind that PM me with a YM id and I will send them to you.

Edit2:

Lol, don't need a bribe, I know how frustrating is when you want something, and want it NOW and is just not happening. And I'm using GB version but it might work lol.

i did patched the game w official 1.5 US patch - and i am using the US version of course!

But an Update: i don't need the Anchorage save anymore: i downloaded the anchorage door thing and now i can play at least one DLC....

Archived