OBIS Requiem?

ArtMurder

All bandits from OBIS are part of the BanditFaction so they are friendly to each other and will attack everyone who isn't in BanditFaction.

I don't know how you leveled them but if you run the esp through the Creation Kit and save it the CK will change all the skill levels (one-handed, two-handed, light armor etc.) to levels more fitting of there current level. Up to you if you want to do it.

I hate the CK cause it doesn't even tell you it's doing that, it just does it.

All bandits from OBIS are part of the BanditFaction so they are friendly to each other and will attack everyone who isn't in BanditFaction.

I don't know how you leveled them but if you run the esp through the Creation Kit and save it the CK will change all the skill levels (one-handed, two-handed, light armor etc.) to levels more fitting of there current level. Up to you if you want to do it.

I use TES5Edit to copy over Requiem's bandit stats and skills and perks directly, so they SHOULD be identical to Requiem bandits, since unbalancing things in requiem is obnoxiously easily. lol I actually didn't even touch the CK to make this edit! I personally don't like the CK much myself either.

Tbh job, the bandit faction doesn't actually make bandits aggressive to people, it's that the nature of each bandit makes them attack everyone on sight, i follow the vanilla very agressive agro state which makes all bandits attack people not set as allies or same faction

That bothered me for some reason, I think it's because it's almost 6 in the morning and I haven't slept yet

Tbh job, the bandit faction doesn't actually make bandits aggressive to people, it's that the nature of each bandit makes them attack everyone on sight, i follow the vanilla very agressive agro state which makes all bandits attack people not set as allies or same faction

That bothered me for some reason, I think it's because it's almost 6 in the morning and I haven't slept yet

well, they still agro against people, but they were set up very different from people and requiem, so they basically agro against EVERYTHING, even like, goats, and foxes. I did notice in game they weren't quite as aggresive as I would have liked, so I will change this back, but do to TES5Edit being weird, I basically have to remake the patch from scratch again...

Alright, I have a beta of the patch ready if anyone wants to give it a shot! Also, I edited back in the default agro settings, I determined that it was in fact causing some less-aggressive-then-to-be-desired bandits. Better to have them attack everything then to have them stand there and yell at me untill I attack them! lol

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/48449/

Tell me what you think! Hopefully I didn't mess anything up, I'm not encountering any problems in my game, but that is just one example, I really need a good bit more before I can confirm it's actually 'working'

Also, Inigoblade, if I did anything wrong let me know, i want to make sure that you are happy with this patch. lol Cause if you are then your fans should be!

Alright, I have a beta of the patch ready if anyone wants to give it a shot! Also, I edited back in the default agro settings, I determined that it was in fact causing some less-aggressive-then-to-be-desired bandits. Better to have them attack everything then to have them stand there and yell at me untill I attack them! lol

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/48449/

Tell me what you think! Hopefully I didn't mess anything up, I'm not encountering any problems in my game, but that is just one example, I really need a good bit more before I can confirm it's actually 'working'

Also, Inigoblade, if I did anything wrong let me know, i want to make sure that you are happy with this patch. lol Cause if you are then your fans should be!

Confused, bandits always attack everyone and everything that is not in their faction and allies, what exactly did you change in their aggro?

How did you spread the levels? I use Requiem and OBIS and I can say that it works great for me. I like fighting bandits much more than fancy creatures and because of some weird reasons OBIS bandits are sometimes very tough in Requiem. They one or twoshot me (at lvl 40, light low level armour) and I one or twoshot them, it's great.