deleting saved games?

Grendle

Well, it's not as simple as that, I guess... it's pretty basic though, has this been covered anywhere?

Well, anyway, just go to the C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind\Saves directory (default directory) and you'll find your savegames there, in the format of the first 7 letters of what you called your save, then 0000.ess (.ess only if you have show format extensions turned on). For instance: "Telyere0000.ess". Just select the files and delete as normal.

Switch - thank you for your tactful response.

Gabbe_master - your post quote "we where (were) all noobs at the beginning..." explains my "stupid" question. The rest of your quote "and some still are..." explains your obtuse response. That was a big word...you may need to look that one up, and remember that "o" comes after "n". Since I see that you need help with spelling too. Toodles

Grendle, I understand your annoyance, but please don't flame, it often escalates. The poster referred to does not have English as a first language and quite possibly meant to be funny. And Gabbe_master, if you were being serious, I'll ask you please not to flame too.

Archived