Real transformations.

Bindiman

Stumbled across this fantastic looking mod. Real transformations. Obviously it hasn't developed much, because of the mod author seeming to abandon the mod. I would really love for something like this to bloom. Would be great. Who else thinks so ?

Found this aswell, which looks good Lizard Man.

Nature of the Beast 2 is real close to this, with the addition of the Greenbane, which i think is brilliant. But unfortunately has werewolf sounds.

Please someone make this lol :-)

Edited by Bindiman

The idea with the sound change is good. However frankly I dont know how to do it. I suspect it would involve replacing animations for my 2 beast forms. Basically I would copy animations and somehow change the sound. This is a song of future people. No idea if its doable. However once I have some time I will try something small - adding spitting animation to the green bane so it could spit at targets blinding tchem (roar animation but muted or with other sound). Perhaps in time I will add more animations. For now Im deeeeeeeep in the development of the minion system.

PS

If any one has any idea how to change sounds in game please let me know. Basically it would be cool to make certain animations produce different sound in case of different actors.

PS2

Some good black were-panther model could be incorporated into my mod if I could obtain it from someone. I would give it a unique ability. Havent seen any such good model though

Edited by gulogulo