Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

I've found various links to pipboy mods that make the light a directional light (like a flashlight) instead of radial. Unfortunately all of the links I've found on various boards are dead links leading to non-existent files. I tried using the search function but could not find the mod. Does anyone know of a mod that changes the pipboy light into a directional light?

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there a method to take Copy a NPC face then Paste it to my PC in a Save? Not sure I would know how to make it a preset to choose during creation.

I have seen Face Exchange but think it only lets copy of PC face from a Save game to PC in another Save game. Iiirc in Oblivion Face Exchange Lite, we can use Copy & Paste via a clipboard function.

Basically I would like to take a face from Project Beauty, at one point I think Dracomies was going to make some presets but got busy with DA.

Thanks for any tips. :)

Hmmm...This is commonly done in Oblivion with Wrye Bash. There is a version of Wrye for FO3 but I haven't used it and I'm not sure if it has all of the functions it had for Oblivion or not. Assuming it does, here is a face transfer tutorial link.

Wrye Bash Face Xfer

Here is the F03 Bash link

Wrye For F03

You will just have to try it and see I guess! Make sure you read the instructions and whatnot carefully...

i asked where i can find it after installation.. the helm

After installation...I don't think this is the appropriate thread for that type of question. That being said, this is taken directly from THE README which is included with the mod.

The Mask and Goggles are in the Super Duper Mart backroom by the robot station in a locker

The Form ID codes are:

xx000EA8 Mask

xx000EA7 Red Goggles

xx001551 Blue Goggles

xx0022A2 Green Goggles

xx0022A3 White Goggles