Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

I'm not looking for any particular mod, just some advice on them. I think this is the right place for it. If not, my apologies.

I tend to be a minimalist with F3 mods, currently only using:

Megaton Extra Storage (functionality)

Nuka Cola Bottles 3000 (I'll allow myself some eye candy)

MTUI (again, functionality)

999 Weight Limit (just for the ease of use)

...if that gives you an idea. While I LOVED MMMF3 the first two re-plays, I'm not using it this time. I'm looking for a sorter mod that 'Just Works' in Megaton without altering too much of the vanilla game. Ammo sorting is a must, anything else is just icing on the cake. Priority is ammo sorting, and vanilla game aesthetics. I know there are quite a few bunker/hideout/vault/castle/whatever mods that have the sorting feature built in, but i'm really not looking for major changes if I can help it - just something that will ease a vanilla playthrough.

Please, post any sorting mods that you have used, with pros and cons.

Thanks!

--BIGstan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I made some searches to be sure before I put a new post in this Thread but I have to ask anyways. Is there a Mod which has the goggles from Splinter Cell? :turned:

Edit: Also, I came up with another question: Is there a Mod which allows you to put the Chinese Sword on your back than to the side?

Edited by Skaargoroth

Can anyone help me find an older mod that added an Ak74 to the game? The mod page had screen shots taken in The Pitt, and it was a replacer of the Chinese Assault Rifle. Although, it had the option to not replace anything. I have searched for Ak74 mods, but none are as good looking as I remember this one to be.

It also had a unique version of the rifle with a scope.

Skaar I wish man, theres one that gives some pretty decent NVGs that are modern military tech looking, work well with combat helmets and has various settings... but its just not sam fisher ya know? Atleast there was a week or so ago, I can't seem to find the *censored* now... damn. I hate it when a great mod just vanishes.

I made some searches to be sure before I put a new post in this Thread but I have to ask anyways. Is there a Mod which has the goggles from Splinter Cell? :turned:

Edit: Also, I came up with another question: Is there a Mod which allows you to put the Chinese Sword on your back than to the side?

The mod for the splinter cell goggles was only released as a resource and isn't available here. I think they were ripped and not from scratch so that would be the reason they weren't hosted here.

The holster animation you are looking for can be found here: Holster Animations.

Skaar I wish man, theres one that gives some pretty decent NVGs that are modern military tech looking, work well with combat helmets and has various settings... but its just not sam fisher ya know? Atleast there was a week or so ago, I can't seem to find the *censored* now... damn. I hate it when a great mod just vanishes.

Those were made by AlexScorpion, I don't know why they were taken down. He stopped modding but has release a resource from a project he was working on. He has give the fallout underground permission to host mods though. It's up there.

Can anyone help me find an older mod that added an Ak74 to the game? The mod page had screen shots taken in The Pitt, and it was a replacer of the Chinese Assault Rifle. Although, it had the option to not replace anything. I have searched for Ak74 mods, but none are as good looking as I remember this one to be.

It also had a unique version of the rifle with a scope.

Are you sure it was an AK-74 or was it an AK-47?