Malinthebeast

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi there.

I'm wondering if there's a mod to exclude stats from the gunplay and have the weapons behave like a conventional shooter. If I'm aiming correctly I don't want the bullet to miss its mark because of my weapons skill. I've tried searching for every term I could think of but I haven't found anything.

Thanks.

I use this One Here. May not be totally what your looking for. Did you use the search function? If you haven't yet search "autoaim" or "auto aim" and sort by endorsements.

Thank you for sharing. This is exactly what I'm looking for.

does anybody know where the machine that appears at 0.36 secs in this vid comes from?

There's something that looks similiar to this in battlefield 2142. So this may be from skree's fallout 2142 mod. It contains ripped content from bf 2142 so it can't be hosted here on the Nexus. Google "Fallout 3 Blackmarket". You'll find a page that a link to it.

Is there a method to take Copy a NPC face then Paste it to my PC in a Save? Not sure I would know how to make it a preset to choose during creation.

I have seen Face Exchange but think it only lets copy of PC face from a Save game to PC in another Save game. Iiirc in Oblivion Face Exchange Lite, we can use Copy & Paste via a clipboard function.

Basically I would like to take a face from Project Beauty, at one point I think Dracomies was going to make some presets but got busy with DA.

Thanks for any tips. :)