Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

There was a mod I saw once that removed a lot of misc. items from the game. Unfortunatly, I can't remember the name of the mod, and am having difficulty finding it. Any help would be appreciated.

That's not not available it has been made by sinblood.

Aww, well that's a shame. Thanks for the help anyway.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for a mod that someone posted a picture of in this thread while back. It adds a giant roof across megaton and it looked as if BOS had a flag there too. I'm also looking for a megaton house mod that wouldn't conflict with the one I stated before.

E: The mod also added a landing pad.

Edited by zet36

I'm looking for a mod that someone posted a picture of in this thread while back. It adds a giant roof across megaton and it looked as if BOS had a flag there too. I'm also looking for a megaton house mod that wouldn't conflict with the one I stated before.

http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/7922-1-1248291110.jpg

Theres the picture, what is the mod that adds that roof?

The roof over Megaton is Toastys Rooved Megaton but I don't know where the landing pad and flag come from.

The roof over Megaton is Toastys Rooved Megaton but I don't know where the landing pad and flag come from.

It came from Real Time settler.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7070