Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Specifically, the ones at 2:34 and 2:25.

I don't know the name of the clothing mod at 2:34, but the character seems to be Jasmine with a hair from some mod I also don't know the name of.

It says in the vid that the clothing mod used at 2:25 is French Maid, but I was wondering if the character wearing it might also be from a premade char file on Nexus, once again with a different hairdo.

TL;DR

1.Name of clothing mod at 2:34

2.Where to get the hair for the char at 2:34

3.Which premade char is in 2:25

4.Where to get the hair for the char at 2:25

Thanks!

OK I need help with a mod called Fallivion download ID 13357, file no longer on nexus, trying to trace creator as I want to ask for permission to convert to New Vegas. Would appreciate all the help I can get many thanks..I hope someone knows who it is..

OK I need help with a mod called Fallivion download ID 13357, file no longer on nexus, trying to trace creator as I want to ask for permission to convert to New Vegas. Would appreciate all the help I can get many thanks..I hope someone knows who it is..

That guys name was Toxa, but i believe he was banned some time ago.

Anyone know what happened to the STALKER creatures mod? It's not illegal because THQ publicly released them all. I've been trying to get a hold of that mod for ages now.

Many thanks m8, guess converting that is a no go.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/10257-2-1275358693.jpg

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/10257-3-1275358693.jpg

Can anyone tell me which body and clothing mod the person is using? Also which hair?

NOT the weapon. Thanks

Edited by snowblind308