Malinthebeast

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a hi-res Chinese Stealth Suit texture replacer that also gives the player a transparent visor. I've seen one user-uploaded picture of such here: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/5981-1-1254227208.jpg

That image was found on the Reinforced Chinese Stealth Suit's gallery. The hi-res texture replacer it looks to utilize doesn't seem to come with such a transparent visor, though. Anyone recognize it?

I've seen a couple of screenshots of this (can't find any at the moment tho) but I wanted to know if there are any mods that let you have more than one weapon visible on you char w/o it being part of your apparel (i.e. Have you pistol out but have your AR on your back). Can anyone help me with that?

I've seen a couple of screenshots of this (can't find any at the moment tho) but I wanted to know if there are any mods that let you have more than one weapon visible on you char w/o it being part of your apparel (i.e. Have you pistol out but have your AR on your back). Can anyone help me with that?

That'd be See Your Weapons. I forget which stage it's in (last I used it was in the alpha) and it's incompatible with just about any mod that modifies the vanilla weapons, but that's the best there is. Due to an altercation between the author and the staff here, it's unavailable on the Nexus.

• 1 month later...