Easy Mod: Rain (See why its easy inside)

StealthicKhaos

See, im a rain fan. And I want rain in my favorite game. Other people might want it too. Im not sure if its possible, but oblivion has snow falling. (As you can see its not everywhere, it shows it only on your screen) And maybe you guys can mesh it from oblivion but faster and thiner. Alot like rain.

Version 1: Rain has radiation in it from the air.

Version 2: Rain is pure and it heals you slowly.

Anyone who can make the mod will get 5 star rating from me and get kudos.

Thanks!

Not difficult, but indeed not intuitive. It's a rather hackish approach since the precipitation tab on the geck is non-functional.

Please use the search function before asking for mods.

Wow like you really care if I search it or not. You seem like one of those people that try to be moderators or something. People like you REALLY bug me.

Stealthic Khaos, you do know that acting like that can get you a ban? And heck... I just can't help myself sticking my nose where I'm not supposed to, but imo, you should just chill out... Go take a look at the forum rules and then start posting again. You say you haven't seen the search function... YET, you have quite a nice number of posts in these forums :closedeyes:. Just be carefull, a report might be knocking on your door :thumbsup:

I know, I didnt see the search bar, didnt know there was one. Its just how he said it.

Lawl, dont't pick on Blank, he's one of the kindest users around here p:

Search before asking is one of those unwritten universal forum rules that prevent repetition and needless server load. Just don't take it personally.

Archived