BOW

KUZYA

Again, on the second post to this thread:

There was already a thread for this, I suggest in the future, that instead of starting a new topic, also look for an existing thread and post on that if you think its necessary. http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showto...mp;hl=bow+arrow

Anyway, A bow is out of the question, a crossbow, maybe.

By the following responses of you and twilightblade. Neither of you bothered to read the pointed thread. Your questions are answered there, and for sanity's sake, post any following question or suggestion and whatnot there, so we have only one thread with the whole discussion instead of 1000 small ones with 2-3 posts.

People can take the time to write one or two long, well thought posts explaining things, but you can't expect them to do it 1000 times. Centralizing things helps clarity.

Since Bethesda made his game and Oblivion why legally can the animations with credits integrated be ported over to Fallout 3, its the same company and a lot of the Oblivion Team helped make the Fallout 3 game, I'm just curious.

maybe they wanted oblivion to be original and also with fallout 3. gun for fallout 3, bows for oblivion. but this is kinda weird, imgaine 3 raiders with assault rifles shooting at you and you're trying to get an arrow strapped on the crossbow then only shooting one arrow, that kinda sucks. but it would bring a fun element to the game

Again, on the second post to this thread:

By the following responses of you and twilightblade. Neither of you bothered to read the pointed thread. Your questions are answered there, and for sanity's sake, post any following question or suggestion and whatnot there, so we have only one thread with the whole discussion instead of 1000 small ones with 2-3 posts.

People can take the time to write one or two long, well thought posts explaining things, but you can't expect them to do it 1000 times. Centralizing things helps clarity.

ahhh well then, delete\close topic

maybe they wanted oblivion to be original and also with fallout 3. gun for fallout 3, bows for oblivion. but this is kinda weird, imgaine 3 raiders with assault rifles shooting at you and you're trying to get an arrow strapped on the crossbow then only shooting one arrow, that kinda sucks. but it would bring a fun element to the game

well as you said its fun

i play with fook+mmm+xfo mod, so it doesnt really matters if i have 1 shot crossbow or assault rifle or minigun, well actually i think crossbow would be better than any bullet type weapon, well maybe except sniper rifle

so far in game if i get attacked by dozen or two raiders or supermutants in open space im dead 100%, i have no choice but to snipe, in close combat its all about luck(crits) of laser pistol or melee even with 85 DaR its very easy to get killed in seconds

in other words 1 good placed(hit\kill) arrow can do more damage than assult rifle and if you count vendor ammo prices(not that easy to find ammo in wasteland) with those mods, i guess arrow will be a lot more dangerous

back to mod: well i dont like dart gun its small and its crappy poison is useless, and railwaygun its... its just weird, but limb kills are fun so i wanted mix of those - big bad silent crossbow

Archived