Weird Hair & Hand Seams, Anyone Can Help?

rofix10

Seems like your body files got messed up. It could also be the actor weight but I doubt that. Try builiding a body, hands and feet with bodyslide mod. That should fix at least the hand gaps. If it doesn't it could be an armor issue. Check your mods for problems in that case. Worst case, remove you game folder from appdata. Your save games are stored on another location so they won't be affected.

Edited by DarkBlade13

I suppose the mod is: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54219

Hair
Even after running all head parts through the Cathedral optimizer, there are issues with both hair and hairline meshes, their normals are all messed up.
Exporting the meshes to Blender shows the issue quite clearly (on the left). Running Mesh-Normals-Set from Faces on the seems to fix the issue. (right)

UoVyMCr.jpg

Properly re-importing the corrected mesh into the head .nif is a whole other bag of weasels, way too involved to describe here, but if I get it working, I can make the file available somewhere.

Now, about those hand seams:
In your images, she does not appear to have a neck gap, so the weight in the .esp likely matches the original weight (0).
However, your build for those clothes (vanilla FarmClothes1, looks like) definitely does not match the hands that came with the mod.
What body system are you using? It is kinda hard to judge from screenshot, but it really looks like a CBBE Vanilla body.
Here is a picture from OS where I load 0-weight CBBE body + 0-weight mod hands.

9a9vsEm.jpg

Assuming it is indeed CBBE, I would:
In Bodyslide, select the build preset - for Fjotra, I assume it would be CBBE Slim or CBBE Petite.

Load 'CBBE Feet', and click 'Build' while holding Ctrl. This should build the meshes to Data/CalienteTools/Bodyslide rather than their usual output path.
Do the same for 'CBBE Hands'.
Now for the body, I suppose her being a kid and all, Ctrl-Build either 'CBBE NeverNude' or 'CBBE Underwear'
Now, in Data/CalienteTools/Bodyslide, you should have femalebody_0/1.nif, femalehands_0/1.nif, femalefeet_0/1.nif.
Move all those files to Data/meshes/Fjotra/character assets, overwriting the files already there.

P.S. Edit: Confirmed: the meshes included in the original mod are normal UNP and work seamlessly with UNP outfits.

So, fixed hair normals in Blender, reimported back to the head .nif, fixed a bunch of settings. Also, here and there I needed to fix a texture path or a referenced mesh.
As I use CBBE setup, I also rebuilt body meshes in CBBE using Slim preset. And since skin included in the mod is UNP skin, I changed it to use the default installed skin - in my case, 'The Pure'.
Nice skin, but probably does not work all that well with this face. Note, however, fixed hair and no more wrist seams.

ieXv6bE.jpg

But, since original mod is UNP, I went back, and rebuilt BHUNP Advanced reference body/hands/feet using BHUNP 'skinny', and pointed them back to the textures in the mod.
Now, if I put a CBBE item on her that replaces just the body, I of course get gaps (left). If she had a full CBBE outfit on (body/shoes/gloves), it would not be the case.
However, if I dress her in a BHUNP outfit (right), looks great.

5SyA9gX.jpg

And here are the actual files:

CBBE Version - a fair bit smaller cause I removed no longer necessary UNP body textures.

BHUNP version

Good tutorial, but completely irrelevant to OP's issue, who just wanted to port an Oldrim mod. Normally the conversion is simple, but occasionally one runs into issues.

Fixing a borked hair mesh like that requires some Blender skills and good understanding of .nif structure. I handled that.

The wrist seams are the result of mixing UNP and CBBE. Easily fixed.

A few things to keep in mind:

CBBE version is simplified to make use of your main installed female skin.

It means texture paths in the head .nif now point to textures/actors/character/female

And in the .esp, ArmorAddon forms for Torso/Hands/Feet are set to use standard female skin texture sets.

The UNP version uses the custom skin that was in the old mod. Head .nif points to textures/Fjotra and body ArmorAddon forms use mod's own texture sets.

You can easily adapt the UNP file to CBBE + custom skin by doing following steps:

Locally build the CBBE Body/hands/feet meshes as I describe in my earlier post, and copy the files into meshes/Fjotra/character assets.

Then, from whatever CBBE skin you fancy, you need to copy following files to textures/Fjotra:

femalebody_1.dds, femalebody_1_msn.dds, femalebody_1_s.dds, femalebody_1_sk.dds,

femalehands_1.dds, femalehands_1_msn.dds, femalehands_1_s.dds, femalehands_1_sk.dds,

femalehead.dds, femalehead_msn.dds, femalehead_s.dds, femalehead_sk.dds.

For example, here are some alternate skin variants:

CBBE Tempered 4K:

ewRep3z.jpg

CBBE SG Renewal 4K:

iMm7rGe.jpg

CBBE SG Renewal 4K, in-game:

erR2T6L.jpg

Truth is, I'm still a beginner who started a week ago, and still can't understand what you say, so I will do some T&D.

by the way, when using ported original mod, she still wearing some priest? outfit when taking all her armor to change it, what is that?

how to add something like that or change it?