One eye bigger than the other! Please help.

CookieDynamics

im sorry, but just seeing the screenshot made me laugh so hard... you made my day, thx a lot for sharing that :D ... tell her to not touch skooma any more, maybe it settles itself then :D ... em... i mean :blink:

Hahahah thank you!

When I noticed the eyes, I wondered how she would look with a goofy smile. I laughed pretty hard at it, so I figured it would be nice to share the issue with a little joke together.

Who in their right mind wouldn't want to have that incredibly seductive face?

I know, right?

That beautiful "hey, yo kids wanna buy some drugs?" face.

Who can resist that

Yeah, she looks like my characters face in Saints Row 2! lol I tried to get a pic of it right quick, but the screenshot came out solid whitey. Derpy game. I wish skyrim had a facial design system more like SR though. XD

Who in their right mind wouldn't want to have that incredibly seductive face?

I know, right?

That beautiful "hey, yo kids wanna buy some drugs?" face.

Who can resist that

Yeah, she looks like my characters face in Saints Row 2! lol I tried to get a pic of it right quick, but the screenshot came out solid whitey. Derpy game. I wish skyrim had a facial design system more like SR though. XD

Yeah hahah, SR's character creation screen allows us to create atrocities.

Though I never played the 2... I figure it is similar to SR 3's creation screen.

• 2 years later...

try installing a new face/head mesh mod, like 'no more blocky faces' when something visual breaks, and all else has failed, just install new stuff until you get lucky and something overights it! lol

Isn't that just a texture mod that hasn't got the awful compression? I don't think that actually changes the head mesh.