Peace in the Wasteland

runningaround

Can someone make a mod that makes everyone and everything in the Wasteland get along?

It's just...the closest thing to world peace this person's ever going to see.

Yes. There will be no conflict...unless you decide to cause mayhem. Then the world is on you.

i think i'd prefer everyone hostile, that way after you have killed everyone there will be peace, reason being: Dead folk don't fight. :whoops:

seriously though, what would you do in a wasteland at peace? I'd get bored and start a war just to liven it up, whoops there goes peace, it's in human nature to be at war. You might not like it but we humans are nasty chimps.

Wouldn't be hard to do peace, just mod everyone's hostility to zero, but it'd take a while for some-one to do.

thats off track, well i think that there should be an extention thatll join Megaton, rivet city, and the citadel and make one giant town! muahahaha! im getting off track... but this way it'll be like the BoS defending the two towns and then there will be peace cuz the talon company decides to join megaton and the regulators, and the raiders give up their evil ways and decides to be friends, then we could have one giant utopia, with lots of people, but there are constant raids by supermutants, chinese ghouls, and centaurs, and some animals, hows that?

i think i'd prefer everyone hostile, that way after you have killed everyone there will be peace, reason being: Dead folk don't fight. :whoops:

seriously though, what would you do in a wasteland at peace? I'd get bored and start a war just to liven it up, whoops there goes peace, it's in human nature to be at war. You might not like it but we humans are nasty chimps.

Wouldn't be hard to do peace, just mod everyone's hostility to zero, but it'd take a while for some-one to do.

Here's the secret...That's the point, my friend. In a world of peace, only YOU can bring war upon yourself. Only if you choose to.

Just see how long you can take the humans and the mutants conversing.

I had a brainstorm tonight....

and subsequently had to go home from work and change my clothes...

Oh yeah.

Zomblie Fallout 3

All the badguys are zombies. All the towns are safe-havens that the zombies cant get into. The nuke in Megaton wont blow up the city, instead it will nuke all the undead in and around the city. The ending arc of the game is where you throw the switch on the machine that sets off an emp pulse of some kind and kills off the zombies.

I had a brainstorm tonight....

and subsequently had to go home from work and change my clothes...

Oh yeah.

Zomblie Fallout 3

All the badguys are zombies. All the towns are safe-havens that the zombies cant get into. The nuke in Megaton wont blow up the city, instead it will nuke all the undead in and around the city. The ending arc of the game is where you throw the switch on the machine that sets off an emp pulse of some kind and kills off the zombies.

Fineeeee. Let there be zombies. BUT everyone else gets along just fine.

Archived