Day 1 patches, fixes, cure for the slowness and NMM temporarily down

Dark0ne

I didn't check all pages of this topic but I can say that is awesome there is no problem now with pages of comments not appearing or with logging, however I have strange thing going with my images. I try to scroll my page from the first one to second or third and yet instead of loading it, i find myself still seeing my images on number one page. I wonder if anyone else has such strange problem?

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #10421810.

Gentle Reader here as follows is what you need to do in order to be able to manually downlaod and manually install mods with NMM

1. open your favorite browser

2. log into Skyrim.nexusmods.com

3 login with your use name and password

4 go along and surf the catagories for mods you want to download

3. once you have mod you want then goto the files tab, and choose manaul download for the files need for the mod

4 once you've manually downloaded them they should be in Windows download directory under users Folder

5 open NMM click offline then click first of the icons on the left hand side of program and browse to the Download directory from there choose the file you want to add at this point NMM should just add the program to list to be installed

6 choose the icon in the manager to install the mod at this point mod is in Load Order and ready to be played in game.

Btw certain mods do not have a esp to go into the load order they just add textures and meshes so you'll only see them durning game play.

Dark One is absolutely right. NO WHINGING ok?

These guys are doing a remarkable job of presenting all these mods for us. They are doing it for essentially FREE!

I couldn't do it.

let's all have a little patience for when the poo hits the fan. Cause we all know that no matter what you do in life, stuff happens.

Keep up the great work ! Kudos to ya!

I love how you share the state of things with no bs and no excuses. Most things still work well and all I have to do is apply a slight workaround to installing mods, no biggie. Get some sleep, know that the community is behind your team and that we appreciate all the hard work day in and day out to give all of us a great experience.

Cheers

I'm trying to add mods in offline mode, and they just keep going into "Unassigned" and I'm almost sure half of them aren't working..

If they come with the plug in file things, I make sure it's checked, and use BOSS to make sure it's not conflicted, but still doesn't seem to work.

Also, BOSS seems to count some as "Unrecognized", most noticeably a Retexture mod. Is this common?

And to the team, you're doing well! Thanks for working so hard on this, but try not to work too hard. A couple of days of offline-mode is better than the team over-exerting themselves.

In response to post #10423091.

Black Tree Gaming !== BOSS Team

Those new mods you loaded might need to be re-downloaded. It sounds like it might be a corrupt download probably due to the server issues. Edited by akkalat85