Day 1 patches, fixes, cure for the slowness and NMM temporarily down

Dark0ne

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best thing to do right now is to go to steam workshop look for some mods there till nexus fixs this. this is no rant simply saying look on steam workshop and then you can use nexus mod manager i mean i use nexus mod manager i love it but till it gets fixed im use steam workshop.

to know how to install mods from steam workshop click subscribe and it should have automaticly been checked to make sure that is on the game if you have SKSE don't click that click the normal listed Elder scrolls V Skyrim and a menu will pop up click data files and look for the mod you installed. Or look it up on youtube.

remember this is not a rant just helping

Glad that the site is back up to speed and for those wondering about when NMM will be able to go back online then be aware it is a very simple process to manually download and add mods from the nexus via the Mods tab. I can confirm this works having installed over 20 mods this way in the last few days.

The number of people who clearly haven't read the original post they are replying to is staggering. I for one really appreciate the work going in to the nexus!

In response to post #10429607.

Yeah adding mods manually works, but is there any way to link them to their page?
I like the feature of being able to read the mods page when I select it in the manger. The only way this seems to be possible is to either use the automated method or to edit the xml file that holds the mod info. Just asking, as it would keep my mods a bit more organized as well (since mods that are auto-added get sorted automatically).

Thanks!

While I must say I really like your page and NMM and am really thankful for your effort, I am also quite annoyed by the failure in centralising the site. We, the users, should not even notice the change. So yeah, you screwed up :)

Don't get me wrong, I really like nexusmods and will continue using it. Just please fix the NMM as soon as possible.

In response to post #10429607. Yeah adding mods manually works, but is there any way to link them to their page?

I like the feature of being able to read the mods page when I select it in the manger. The only way this seems to be possible is to either use the automated method or to edit the xml file that holds the mod info. Just asking, as it would keep my mods a bit more organized as well (since mods that are auto-added get sorted automatically).

Thanks!

I think that when I've added to NMM manually before the categories sorted themselves out when it was able to go online again. Not sure if anyone can confirm this? If not I guess I'll have to reassign the categories manually.

Well adding all mods manually doesn't seem to work with FO:NV. Im trying to get the 3/3 texture pack installed but i keep getting installment errors halfway the installation. Other mods work perfectly. Im clearing/installing FO:NV for the 4th time now since when i get a mod-error the game won't start up anymore and i have to un-install it. Man im trying to get this working for 4 days now! I think ill just quit and wait till NMM is up and running again. :pirate: