Day 1 patches, fixes, cure for the slowness and NMM temporarily down

Dark0ne

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #10424230. #10425337, #10426081, #10426147 are all replies on the same post.

Same issue here. Restarted my computer a few times, deleted the files it is paused on because I hoped that would fix it and it didn't. Worse is it is the one mod I need to actually get the other mods I downloaded to work to see if they even work right now. Have found that half the mods I get to activate do nothing right now and i have had to download the mods multiple times because they keep coming up corrupted when I download manually. Can't wait till everything is back up and running like normal. Hopefully once everything is up it will fix our problem.

Also I am not using the download with manager button to have this paused problem. I am using the add mod from file. It is only one mod that is giving me issues and I made sure it was in a format that would work with the mod manager as seen in a video by gopher. I do believe that the file I downloaded manually is corrupted since all of the files I have downloaded tonight have been. Just thought I would add the part where I am using the add mod from file button and it started the issue not the download with manager on the nexus site.

Is it just me that get the 404 error and cant even connect to skyrim mods? :sad: have never be on the forum or so becouse never hade any problem with the site before, so you guys know...

Edited by CrysaW

That's just it. I downloaded it but didn't install the mod because when I tried, it crashed my game. I can do weapons and armor just fine, but full expansions is another story for me.

In response to post #10419388.
You can manually download mods to the mod folder of NMM and then start the manager in offline mode. C:

Purchased a premium subscription a while ago and it's still not working despite having logged out a few times.

Hopefully this will be fixed asap.

Edit: It shows but does not let me use the download servers.

Hello, I really do not want to drive you mad, I just want to help! ;-)

I am an ordinary member and my download history for Oblivion seems to suddenly remember everything up to December 2012 (yes, 2012) but not December 2013. I do not use NMM. Everything else (including responsiveness) is working fine for me. Good luck -- your efforts are very much appreciated.