Bored looking sitting mod

TybaltCapulet

I've been looking, and I can find a number of mods and videos of people sitting on jarls thrones being different, but that's not what I'm looking for.

I want a mod where If I sit in a throne, say in a dungeon, where my character just looks bored. They're leaned to the side, resting their head on their hand while looking at their nails or something.

I want them to look like 'wow this place is boring' or 'another day, another dragon'. I want them to look like their sitting in their job as king/queen, and it's like Friday afternoon, and they just can't wait to get out of here like everyone else.

Anyone got anything like this?

Oh man!

If only this mod used lesser-powers to toggle these sitting animations...

They look amazing, but I would prefer being able to switch the animation on the go, without needing to exit the game. I'm a huge fan of mods like "AE Animations" that offers various lesser powers for you set your animation.

"AE animations" has one power, for example, that if you look at a chair (while you're standing up) and cast the power... your character sits and starts drinking soup from a plate.

PS: I don't want to sound spoiled. This "Pretty sit idles" mod is still pretty nice. But since I don't use "PC exclusive animations" it wouldn't look good on my game specifically.

Sounds like something easy enough for a modder to do, adding those idles to the AE animations. Well, I'm no Skyrim modder so no idea. But you can at least use that bored idle as your standard idle replacer I guess, and still use AE animations for selecting others when appropriate? I'm using that exact same "bored" idle as my standard, it fits most situations pretty well and looks a lot better than the vanilla idle.

Sounds like something easy enough for a modder to do, adding those idles to the AE animations. Well, I'm no Skyrim modder so no idea. But you can at least use that bored idle as your standard idle replacer I guess, and still use AE animations for selecting others when appropriate? I'm using that exact same "bored" idle as my standard, it fits most situations pretty well and looks a lot better than the vanilla idle.

That's a good point, but it's just that I never bothered with installing "PC exclusive animations".

Without it I guess the game would look weird, wouldn't it? I mean, everyone in the world sitting bored all the time