my downloadfs no longer registered ?

lightguidste
Go to solution Solved by kn1ghtfall,

I dont know if there is some kind of new years bug going round in vortex but i cant get a listing of my downloads so i know if a mod has been updated by its creator!

Even when i visit the site of a mod i know i uldated recently it tells me i have not downloaded any file from that mod yet so i would liuke to know if this is somehow related to a error message i got a while bvack about masters not being seen in vortex or if its a nexus bug?

Guest deleted34304850

nothing to do with vortex or a new year bug. could be an issue with high site traffic. try it again and if you get error messages post the full message, not what you think you can remember about it.

nothing to do with vortex or a new year bug. could be an issue with high site traffic. try it again and if you get error messages post the full message, not what you think you can remember about it.

ok so the bug message i got from vortex a while back related to the master list being missing some how so i doubt that is a problem with vortex not having my DL history.

But now when i visit the Nexus site my DL history page is blank with a plz wait 10 minutes for the list to update message same kind of bug as when i visit the site of Simsettlemts 2 where i know i downloaded in the christmas week from saying i have not downloaded any of those files yet?

Guest deleted34304850

if you look in the general feedback forum, other people are experiencing issues around download history, so it points to something with the backend database and not vortex.

as today is a bank holiday in the UK, you may not get much in the way of solutions until tomorrow.

• Solution

Not a Vortex issue. Dark0ne: "The database has fallen a little behind. The information is all there and nothing has been lost, but the retrieval of the data might be a bit...patchy...for a day or so while we get it fixed up after a busy Christmas and New Year period."

if you look in the general feedback forum, other people are experiencing issues around download history, so it points to something with the backend database and not vortex.

as today is a bank holiday in the UK, you may not get much in the way of solutions until tomorrow.ay today :-)

its sometimes so hard to keep up with when some nations have a holiday!