Update on NMM status, more site fixes implemented

Dark0ne

I could not agree more with many of the others, take a break guys, don't overwork yourselves, we can manage waiting, patience needs to be learned anyway, as always good job and keep up the good work, I really appreciate it seriously :3

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather have the quicker loading pages we have now than bother whether NMM works properly. Manually installing via NMM isn't a big issue, so relax, be happy we have a speedier site again, and come back to the NMM next week or whenever. And thanks for keeping us informed!

Super thanks for the update! Just my luck that i get premium account for a month to DL a bunch of mods fast only to find out that parts of the nexus are inaccessible (or were earlier in the week) and NMM is down due to "roadwork"....Sigh.This stuff always happens. Looks like ill have to go DL manually, not the end of the world! Keep up the good work!

Something that would help reduce the amount of repetitive PMs / support tickets you get would be to build in something to NMM to let people know a bit about /why/ it's offline (or simply provide a link to some sort of status page).

In response to post #10451953.

That is kind of frustrating. Mine just expired....I got lucky. I really notice no difference or saved time in the faster downloads I don't have my life on that tight of schedule :) but I do hope the times I was able to premium helped. I really have had some fast fast downloads over the last 2 days even not on premium. Rather than go premium I am planning on donating to a few of my favorite mods after Christmas then maybe go back premium around summer.

In response to post #10451702.

Totally agree, going manual spurned a new play through idea and with that I have taken extra steps to learn about mods and conflicts and have been able to drastically change the amount of mods needed to meet my wants for a play thorough. Got back a good amount of disk space as well.