Update on NMM status, more site fixes implemented

Dark0ne

In response to post #10450814.

No need to wait, the manual download process works great, see moderator Bben's post in the previous news item's comments section. I'm in the middle of setting up a fresh Skyrim playthrough as well & having no problem continuing with manual downloads.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update! And let me be just one among many to say that I appreciate every single moment you and all the guys with you spend on this. Without the nexus modding sites it would be impossible to experience many of my favorite games in such glory as I have.

In short: hope you find a solution to the problems soon and I f*#@ing love you guys!

Hello, brand new to the Nexus. I'm living in the U.S.,am older,Not computer savvy. But with the tutorials from Gopher am on my way. Seeing that I picked the only time in history the site is down as far as i know. it could be a sign. What are the odds? Oh to my question do you take Yankee Dollars for your premium membership? Didn't spot the currency exchange. Good luck on the fix. Thank you from the colonies Flinkster.