why am i missing stuff in my nif exporter

greekrage

Not sure if it is useful, but had this one bookmarked

How to Install BGS Fallout 4 Exporter to 3ds Max 2014

first thing i tried was to copy the files from the 2013 folder to the 2014 but may have overwritten something i shouldnt have... The video you posted doesnt mention overwrites which means i screwed up.

Only way to fix it would probably be to reinstall 3ds and redo the copy pasting but as directed on the vid...

Not sure if it is useful, but had this one bookmarked

How to Install BGS Fallout 4 Exporter to 3ds Max 2014

first thing i tried was to copy the files from the 2013 folder to the 2014 but may have overwritten something i shouldnt have... The video you posted doesnt mention overwrites which means i screwed up.

Only way to fix it would probably be to reinstall 3ds and redo the copy pasting but as directed on the vid...

when you run max after installing the plugins, you will get errors anyway. Errors regardless of the version of max. They need to be fixed by adding shaders from the bgs plugins folder to customize/configure user pathc. Then you need to put a dds fix so that max learns to work with dds bs5. Also on the nexus there is some kind of script, or a guide (I dont remember what it is), which eliminates the error when max climbs into the temp folder when opening a model with bgs materials.