Would anyone help me with editing a mod?

Cyphrex

I found great mod made by Etrius23 (https://www.nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/mods/467) I absolutely love it but I would love it even more if it replaced BB/Venom's default face. Lots of people in his mod comments wants the same aswell.

I plan to send the mod after it's finished to it's maker, Etrius23 so he can add it as downloadable option to his mod, and also tell him to give shoutout to whoever could make it possible. I don't need shoutout of course. I don't have any experience with modding in blender, FMDL Studio or GzsTool whatsoever, so I can't do it.

Basically what I want is to use Etrius23's avatar change mod meshes and textures and put it on default BB/Venom's face. But the problem starts here: It should be compatible with all Venom's clothes and headgear including DLC ones, horn/shrapnel growth still present, blood levels present aswell and also to work in game cutscenes. This itself sounds greatly hard and I understand if I won't get any comment. I would be glad for any kind of help tho.

Thank You!