Pirates Cove - Trying to revive this mod!

Tehandyman

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently its looks like a steel crossbow however i added lots of cool clutter to major parts of the crossbow so it looks pretty cool. Now I just need to retexture the crossbow.

Your ideas seem very nice. But when I was hovering through the last nineteen pages or so, I noticed a small thing that could be nice:

When you talk of the possible ending you mention a special force that kicks the pirates out (or at least tries to do so. There may already be such a thing: The EEC (Eastern Empire Company). And well, I thought that would you decide to pick them, I found a nice armor mod that could fit in pretty well (You will need the autorisation of the mod author however): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=218715619.

Anyway: I hope this project continues, as from what I've read there is some real potential here. So keep on the good work!

Hi everyone, we know have 3 factions and an arena team for the mod as for character wise to do. The three factions are the masked wolfs, bone crushers and the main storyline focused blood horkers. The arena team are the lions and artparker made an awesome arena for them

Hey guys, sorry for my absence! I am happy to see work has progressed without me, as I have fallen out of modding sadly :( I still have my files though and will finish off the general idea of them before passing them along

Question... Is there a map? as in the generic skyrim holds map but just for PC? Or like the local map from the map screen? if there isn't could someone make one? I have an idea for a secondary questline... like the potema questline but longer and nothing like that? Anyways i just wanted the map for personal creative purposes... it would help me get a feel for the town... if that makes sense...