which is better? seasons of skyrim vs climates of tamriel

RaktoastTheSandwichTopper

Honestly, CoT is a must have mod for me. Seasons of Skyrim seems cool, but it really just makes all of skyrim look the same... meh. If they come out with a way for it to dynamically change with the season, then HELL YES. lol

Why you don't use a combination of both mods. You can use seasons of skyrim - winter edition with the CoT patch for the standard CoT (not CoT winter)! :thumbsup: The patch enables the snow weather from CoT everywhere in skyrim ;)

Edited by AceeQ

Why you don't use a combination of both mods. You can use seasons of skyrim - winter edition with the CoT patch for the standard CoT (not CoT winter)! :thumbsup: The patch enables the snow weather from CoT everywhere in skyrim :wink:

well i'm wondering if there's any reason to use the seasons of skyrim winter instead f the climates of tamriel

Why you don't use a combination of both mods. You can use seasons of skyrim - winter edition with the CoT patch for the standard CoT (not CoT winter)! :thumbsup: The patch enables the snow weather from CoT everywhere in skyrim :wink:

well i'm wondering if there's any reason to use the seasons of skyrim winter instead f the climates of tamriel

well, I wasn't aware of the patch he mentioned, but I personally would never NOT use CoT, so if there is a patch for the winter version of Seasons of Skyrim, I would most certainly use it as well if you plan on using Seasons of Skyrim, there is no reason not to.