No obtainable Wine/Mead

Williscool98

I'd like a mod that makes wine/mead unobtainable. Your cursor can't select it, and no one will have it in their inventories or shops. I'm not asking for someone to totally remove alcohol from the face of Skyrim, but just to stop someone from picking it up. :smile:, also, if the drinking quest in the Whiterun inn can disabled, and that staff you get instead in his inventory or next to him in the inn table, that'd be great!

Edited by Williscool98

I was worried about breaking something when I poked about in the CK, so how about maybe renaming them instead of removing them? Tell me 4 times of drink you would be fine with (there's two types of wine, the mead, and the ale) and I could change their names to maybe water, milk, carrot juice, whatever. I can change their effects too, if you want, to disable the stamina regen loss. If you have any DLCs, tell me and I'll include them in the mod.

I was worried about breaking something when I poked about in the CK, so how about maybe renaming them instead of removing them? Tell me 4 times of drink you would be fine with (there's two types of wine, the mead, and the ale) and I could change their names to maybe water, milk, carrot juice, whatever. I can change their effects too, if you want, to disable the stamina regen loss. If you have any DLCs, tell me and I'll include them in the mod.

I have all the dlc's, and I suppose changing the names to water, ginger gle, milk, and fruit juice would work. If you could remove the stamina regen loss, that'd be good too!

Edited by Williscool98

Okee dokee, I'll get back at ya later :smile:

EDIT: Okay, done! I included a text file with the new names, and removed the stamina loss effect from the drinks. I hope you approve! I took the time to tweak the bottle textures as well. I renamed the beverages and the empty bottles, but let me know if I may have missed anything. The file will require all DLC, and I'm afraid it will not be compatible with needs mods.

Now I remembered to edit the drinking quest. The location where you meet Sam Guevenne is random (I myself met him in Solitude, I think), so I decided to put the staff in his inventory instead.

If you want more drink variety, you should give this mod a try, it's real fun! :smile:

Hope you like it!

Edited by Jokerine

EDIT: Okay, done! I included a text file with the new names, and removed the stamina loss effect from the drinks. I hope you approve! I took the time to tweak the bottle textures as well. I renamed the beverages and the empty bottles, but let me know if I may have missed anything. The file will require all DLC, and I'm afraid it will not be compatible with needs mods.

Now I remembered to edit the drinking quest. The location where you meet Sam Guevenne is random (I myself met him in Solitude, I think), so I decided to put the staff in his inventory instead.

If you want more drink variety, you should give this mod a try, it's real fun! :smile:

Hope you like it!

You are awesome! I'm gonna test this now!

Hope you like it!

Works like a charm!